Wednesday, January 20, 2010

learned how to say a new curse in italian......



JUST IN!
THE Vagina Coat made it to Rome! The Romans have made contact with the vagina coat!


I should be asleep, but since the internet just started working in the residence I decided it might be a cool time to blog....or something
New updates.....ummm.....

On Sunday, we went to this quaint little town called Todi about 2 hours outside of Rome. It kinda looked like Sleepy Hollow with all the mist and barren trees lurking around.

The highlight was the 6 (it might've been more) course meal we had right outside Todi in a town called (i'm probably wrong) Togniano. Anyways I took pictures. There was so much food and wine and I felt like I was going to explode by the end of it.

Meal of Champions:
prosciutto, bacon and some other pork product I probably shouldn't be eating.......this was after the 5 pizza hors d'oeuvres outside....omg. love


cheese pie

since I was at the vegetarian table I got 2 pasta options. the green stuff is egg and spinach noodles with mushrooms. The other is pasta with some type of meat (sausage maybe) and tomato sauce.

local deer...lol

chicken and lamb with potatoes, right after our salad

dessert wine with biscotti's

Oh and I made a friend-ish. Well on facebook.... I made an italian
friend..... :) Armando

Until next time. Ciao
Penis knob!!!!! (lol)

PS- Tomorrow I'm going to see a play by Pirandello called "Sei Personaggi in cerca d'autore"(6 Characters in search of an author)


They say that treasure is money, diamonds, etc.... My only treasure is you... (So Cute !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment